EWE is one of the leading consulting firm in India for starch and starch derivates. Maize, Potato etc are some of the raw material to extract starch
Starch can be classified according to the raw material being used for manufacturing. Maize, Potato etc are some of the raw material to extract starch. Starch hydrolysis produces Glucose, of all kinds of starch, maize starch is the best raw material to make glucose. Various unit operations for manufacturing include milling, fibre and gluten removal, steeping, extraction from maize include milling, liquefaction, protein removing, saccharification, decolourization, activated carbon adsorption, deashing by ion exchange process, evaporation and solids segregation and final product packing.
EWE Tec Consultants is one of the leading consulting firm in India for starch and starch derivates. We have a proven track record of delivering projects and technology. We are technical advisers for:
· Starch & Modified Starch & Allied Products.
· Liquid Glucose-42 DE by Acid Conversion / Enzyme process
· Glucose Powder
· Dextrose Monohydrate
· High Malto Syrup
· Malto Dextrine Syrup 60% DS/Malto Dextrine Powder
· High Fructose corn syrup
· Modified Starches.
Our ambit of services include FEED, basic engineering, Preparation of detailed project report (DPR), bankable cash flow statement, Study of Project feasibility analysis, Process design and other variables that would hold attain high recovery efficiencies:
· Preparation of Flow Diagram / Scheme.
· Material Balance of Plant
· Basic and Detailed Engineering Document / RFQ
· Equipment Selection and Sizing
· Plant and Equipment Layout.
· Utility design and Optimisation.
· Piping Layout
· Power and Energy distributions.
· Civil and Structural Design. Etc…
The extracted starch can be modified to achieve various rheology parameters for various applications. EWE's process team has experience with Potato Starch and Maize Starch and their downstream products.